LiftMaster ﾖ Belt Drive Garage Door Opener - Atlanta, GA
Garage door opener is an essential component of any garage door system as it helps in easy opening and shutting of the door. As it is an important part of your garage door, one needs to ensure that it is installed in the proper manner. Remember, a properly installed garage door opener requires minimal repair in the future. Owners of garages in Atlanta look for door opener installation services that give them a trouble-free operation of the door for many years. You can find numerous garage door companies in this area, but not all of them are capable of offering effective garage door opener installation services. Are you looking for a company in Atlanta to install a garage door opener? Well if that is the case, do not look further than Atlanta Home Garage Doors. This ensure the LiftMaster Belt Drive Garage Door Opener installation in Atlanta always done efficiently.
LiftMaster – Belt Drive Garage Door Opener Installation in Atlanta
Various brands and types of garage door openers are available in Atlanta. On that note, the installation services vary from one garage door opener brand to another. The most common brands of garage door openers in Atlanta region are LiftMaster Belt Drive Garage Door Opener, LiftMaster Belt Drive 8557 – elite series garage door opener, LiftMaster 3585 Elite Series, LiftMaster 3280 Premium Series, LiftMaster 8355 Premium series belt drive opener, LiftMaster 1/2 HP Belt Drive Garage Door Opener and LiftMaster 8550 Belt Drive Garage Door Opener.
The common types of drivers used in as garage door openers are screw drive, belt drive and chain drive. Chain drive openers are easier to install than the other two types. The belt drive openers are the most challenging when it comes to installation. Atlanta Home Garage Doors believes nothing is impossible and can successfully install all these brands and types.
Garage door openers have a number of parts. Some of these parts need to be adjusted or realigned as part of the installation process. A typical garage door opener has parts such as springs, tracks, drums, rollers and hinges. Only qualified technicians have the capability of installing these parts. Some parts, such as springs, can cause body injuries if not well- handled. Technicians with extensive experience are needed to install them. Qualified technicians have the right equipment and technology in order to make perfect installations.
The process of the belt drive garage door opener installation includes:
- Attach the track to the drive unit.
- Slide the carriage into the track channel at the bottom
- Attach the track to the header of the door by using bolts
- Use the door to offer support to the drive unit as you place it to the ceiling joist.
- Include lag screws to place an angle iron to the joists and bolt the drive unit on it.
- Connect the switch of the drive wire to the wall switch.
- Place the infrared sensors on the door and attach them to the drive unit with a wire.
- Use a heavy-duty reinforcing equipment to attach the garage door opener to the door.
- Power on the garage door opener and test all the installed parts.
Contact Atlanta Home Garage Doors if you are looking for:
- LiftMaster garage door opener remote
- LiftMaster- belt drive garage door opener remotes
- LiftMaster garage door opener parts
- LiftMaster 8550 elite series garage door opener
Garage doors do not allow fraudulent people to have access in your garage. When your garage door works properly, it safeguards your vehicle and other equipment. A proper installation of the garage door opener lets you draw maximum advantage from it. Let Atlanta Home Garage Doors take care of all your garage door needs, including installation, inspection, maintenance, repair and replacement along with all kind of garage door repairs in Atlanta. Also, we are available 24/7 to meet with your emergency needs. We even offer customized services to our customers in Atlanta.